2022 Toyota Corolla Cross trim level comparison
The Toyota Corolla has made quite a name for itself in the compact car world. We sure love it in the Salinas, CA area, with its remarkable fuel efficiency perfect for city driving and coastal commuting alike. Now the Corolla is all set and ready to make a mark in the compact crossover world, too. The brand-new 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross joins the Corolla family as a compact crossover with style and pricing that budget-conscious drivers will love. It’s arriving in dealerships across the United States in the fourth quarter of 2021, and ahead of that, we wanted to take a look at a 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross trim level comparison to get you informed.
2022 Toyota Corolla Cross features by trim level
The 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross is available in three trims: L, LE, and XLE. Below, we have listed several notable features for each trim.
- Standard 7-inch infotainment display
- Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ functionalities (throughout the Corolla Cross lineup)
- Amazon Alexa compatibility (throughout the Corolla Cross lineup)
- Free trial of SiriusXM® (throughout the Corolla Cross lineup)
- Two USB ports
- Remote Keyless Entry
- LED headlights and taillights.
- 17-inch steel wheels
- Standard 8-inch infotainment display
- Qi-wireless smartphone charging
- Blind Spot Monitor with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Smart Key with Push Button Start
- Three USB ports
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Roof rails
- 17-inch alloy wheels
- Heated front seats
- Rear Cross-Traffic Brake
- Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automatic Braking
- Dual-zone climate control
- Leather gear shift knob
- LED Daytime Running Lights and fog lights
- SofTex®-trimmed seats
- 10-way power driver seat with lumbar support
- 18-inch alloy wheels
Toyota Safety Sense 2.0
In all models of the 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross, you will find Toyota Safety Sense 2.0. This batch of smart driver-assistance technologies includes the Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection, Road Sign Assist, Lane Tracing Assist, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
Are you interested in driving the new Toyota Corolla Cross home? Contact us and let us know you’re interested and let’s get the process started!